A versatile 36 x 36 inch scarf with rich darks, blues, greens and a splash of red to liven up any wardrobe. The original photograph was taken with a Holga camera, a very basic/alternative plastic camera (for the photo fans: a medium format 120 film camera) known for its low-fidelity aesthetic and surprise distortions. The full story behind this scarf and the photograph can be found on our blog.
Water Lily & Koi Pond Scarf
- 100% polyester. Not a silk fabric, but has a silky feeling finish
- Drapes beautifully and will never fade
- Sublimation printing with very accurate colour matching and deep blacks
- Print is 70% visible through to backside of fabric
- Can be machine washed (cold) with no change in feel.