A dramatic 36 x 36 inch scarf in warm earth tones to complement any coat or outfit. The orginal artwork was created as a chemigram, an experimental photo process where an image is made by painting/spraying chemicals on light-sensitive photographic paper. Intuitive, fast and fun! Want to know more about the chemigram process? Find out all about my chemical darkroom experiments in this blog post.
- 100% polyester. Not a silk fabric, but has a silky feeling finish
- Drapes beautifully and will never fade
- Sublimation printing with very accurate colour matching and deep blacks
- Print is 70% visible through to backside of fabric
- Can be machine washed (cold)with no change in feel.